|Emitents||HansaMatrix Akciju sabiedrība (529900S1YDO0MHC8K318)|
|Veids||3.1. Papildu regulētā informācija, kas ir jāatklāj saskaņā ar dalībvalsts tiesību aktiem|
|Versijas komentārs||Correction: Changes made in the agenda item No.3 draft resolution from proposal to pay out dividends 0.01 EUR (on cent) per share from year 2019 profit to proposal no to distrubute dividends. The changes are proposed in relation to COVID-19 situation global developments and high uncertainty of the economic environment. Added the corrected voting form.|
The Board of Directors of AS HansaMatrix, Unified registration No.40003454390, legal address: Akmeņu iela 72, Ogre, LV-5001, Latvia, previously informed about convening the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 22, 2020 at 3.00 pm (EEST) located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia with opportunity for Shareholders to participate the meeting remotely without physically attending the meeting and vote remotely by electronic means.
The previously announced agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders has been supplemented with item regarding the appointment of the Audit Commitee duties to the newly elected Supervisory Council.
Draft resolution: to approve report of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council on results of Financial year 2019.
Draft resolution: To approve the Audited Consolidated Annual Report of AS HansaMatrix Group and Parent Company for financial year 2019.
Draft resolution: Not to distrubute dividends and leave all net profit of financial year 2019 undistributed to increase the retained earnings.
(1) to approve Ernst & Young Baltic (Unified registration No.40003593454) to be the certified auditor of AS HansaMatrix financial report of year 2020.
(2) To set 38600 EUR (thirty-eight thousand six hundred euro), plus Value Added Tax, as the total remuneration of certified auditor for audit of year 2020 financial report.
(1) To revoke current Council members Andris Bērziņš, Ingrīda Blūma, Dagnis Dreimanis and Ivars Ķirsons.
(2) To elect new Council members Andris Bērziņš, Ingrīda Blūma, Dagnis Dreimanis, Normunds Igolnieks and Baiba Rubesa.
Draft resolution: to assign of Audit committee function and duties to the Company supervising institution – Council.
(1) To express the current wording of Clause 2.3.1 of the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy: “Fixed Remuneration is paid only to independent members of the Council, i.e., those members of the Council, including the Chairman of the Council, who are not Shareholders of the Company”, as follows: “Fixed Remuneration is paid only to independent members of the Council, i.e., those members of the Council, including the Chairman of the Council, whose shareholding in the Company does not exceed 3% of the total share capital of the Company”.
(2) To approve new edition of the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy.
The new edition of the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy is attached to this statement as a separate document.
Investor and media contact:
Māris Macijevskis, CFA Management Board Member, Finance Director Phone: (+371) 6780 0002 E-mail: email@example.com
About AS HansaMatrix
AS HansaMatrix is a fast-growing, high-technology company offering product design, industrialization and complete manufacturing services in data networking, Internet of Things, industrial segments and other services to high added value business segments. In addition to complete manufacturing services of OEM products, the company offers an ODM business model to both start-up and established companies that seek product development partnerships.