|Emitents||SAF Tehnika, AS (48510000F6NVA4T63P67)|
|Veids||3.1. Papildu regulētā informācija, kas ir jāatklāj saskaņā ar dalībvalsts tiesību aktiem|
1. Approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2020/2021.
2. Approve the consolidated and separate financial statements of “SAF Tehnika” JSC for financial year 2020/2021 and release the Group`s Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2020/2021.
(1) To pay in dividends 0.67 EUR (sixty- seven cents) per one SAF Tehnika JSC share or total amount of 1 990 020.60 EUR ( one million nine hundred ninety thousand twenty euros 60 cents); The profit accrued until 31 December 2017 is 1 793 627.20 EUR (one million seven hundred ninety-three thousand six hundred twenty-seven euros and 20 cents).
(2) Keep the remaining amount of retained earnings 3 453 438.60 EUR (three million four hundred fifty-three thousand four hundred thirty-eight euros and 60 cents) as the retained earnings of SAF Tehnika JSC.
4. Appoint “Potapoviča un Andersone” Ltd. as the auditor of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC for the financial year 2021/2022 and determine the maximum remuneration for the auditor of the Annual Reports for the financial year 2021/2022 in the amount of EUR 11’000 (eleven thousand euro ), excluding taxes set in the legislation. Authorize the Board of the Group to sign the contract with the elected auditor.
5. Approve the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration report for financial year 2020/2021.
6. As of December 8, 2021 to recall from the position of member of the Supervisory Council - Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grisans, Ivars Senbergs, Aira Loite, Sanda Salma.
To elect the Supervisory Council of joint stock company “SAF Tehnika” for a three year term in the following composition - Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grisanss, Ivars Senbergs, Sanda Salma, Aira Loite by fixing beginning of term of office on December 8, 2021.
7. Authorize the Supervisory Council to perform the tasks of Revision Committee prescribed in legislation.