|Emitents||HansaMatrix Akciju sabiedrība (529900S1YDO0MHC8K318)|
|Veids||2.2. Iekšējā informācija|
The Board of Directors of HansaMatrix, Unified registration No.40003454390, legal address: Akmeņu iela 72, Ogre, LV-5001, Latvia (hereinafter – the Company), previously informed about convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on October 29, 2019 at 10.00 am, at HansaMatrix headquarter meeting room located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia.
The Company has received an additional proposal to add item 5 to the agenda of the extraordinary general meeting, approving the remuneration of the Company Supervisory Council.
Agenda and draft resolutions:
1.Revocation of the Company's existing Supervisory Council and election of the new Supervisory Council.
(1) To revoke current Council members Krišs Osmanis, Andris Bērziņs, Ingrīda Blūma, Gundars Strautmanis and Dagnis Dreimanis.
(2) To elect new Council members: Andris Bērziņš, Ingrīda Blūma, Gundars Strautmanis, Dagnis Dreimanis and Ivars Ķirsons.
2.Approval of the appointment of the Audit Committee duties to the newly elected Supervisory Council.
Draft resolution: to assign of Audit committee function to the Company supervising institution – Council.
3.Amendments to the Articles of Association and approval of the consolidated version of the Articles of Association.
(1) To approve the amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company that the Board of Directors consists of 5 (five) members – the Chairman of the Board of Directors and four Members of the Board of Directors.
(2) To approve the consolidated version of the Articles of Association of the Company that include the amendment that the Board of Directors consists of 5 (five) members – the Chairman of the Board of Directors and four Members of the Board of Directors.
4.Approval of the remuneration policy of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council.
On July 16, 2019 Amendments to the Financial Instruments Market Law came into force, which stipulate the obligation of all companies whose shares are listed on the regulated market to prepare, approve in the shareholder meeting and publish the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council.
Draft resolution: To approve the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Council.
The draft remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council is attached as separate document to this annoucement.
5.Approval of the remuneration of the Supervisory Council.
(1) To approve the following remuneration of the independent members of the Council: Chairman of the Council 2200 EUR gross monthly, Council member 1000 EUR gross monthly.
(2) To approve the total annual remuneration reserve of the Supervisory Council in the amount of 5% of the total gross remuneration of the Supervisory Council members, which may be used for the Supervisory Council remuneration in accordance with Article 2.1. of the remuneration policy of the members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Council (for participation in seminars and trainings insofar as is necessary to achieve the Company's strategic objectives).
Investor and media contact:
Māris Macijevskis, CFA
HansaMatrix is a fast-growing, high-technology company offering product design, industrialization and complete manufacturing services in data networking, Internet of Things, industrial segments and other services to high added value business segments. In addition to complete manufacturing services of OEM products, the company offers an ODM business model to both start-up and established companies that seek product development partnerships.