The Management Board of HansaMatrix (Unified registration No.40003454390, legal address: Akmeņu iela 72, Ogre, LV-5001, Latvia) informs that Annual General Meeting of shareholders was convened on May 13, 2019 at 10.00 am, at HansaMatrix headquarter meeting room located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia. The shareholder meeting adopted the following decisions:
- To approve report of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council on results of financial year 2018.
- To approve the Audited Consolidated Annual Report of HansaMatrix group with revenue from contracts with customers 21.154 million EUR, net profit 0.781 million EUR and of parent company for financial year 2018 with revenue from contracts with customers 20.534 million EUR, net profit 0.659 million EUR.
- To approve the following regarding the year 2018 profit distribution:
- to distribute dividends to shareholders in amount of 0.04 EUR (four cents) per share or in the total amount of 73175.24 EUR (seventy three thousand one hundred seventy five and 24/100 euro);
- to set and announce May 29, 2019 as Ex-date, to set May 30, 2019, as a record date for dividends and May 31, 2019, as a date of payment of dividends in amount of 73175.24 EUR (seventy three thousand one hundred seventy five and 24/100 euro) or in amount of 0.04 EUR (four cents) per share.
- To approve the following regarding the HansaMatrix auditors:
- to elect Ernst & Young Baltic (Unified registration No.40003593454) to be the certified auditor of HansaMatrix in 2019;
- To set 38000 EUR (thirty eight thousand euro), plus Value Added Tax, as the total remuneration of certified auditor for 2019.
- To set the total year 2019 remuneration budget for Council in amount of 60000 EUR (sixty thousand euro).
Investor and media contact:
Māris Macijevskis, CFA
Member of the Management Board, finance director
Phone: (+371) 6780 0002
HansaMatrix is a fast-growing, high-technology company offering product design, industrialization and complete manufacturing services in data networking, Internet of Things, industrial segments and other services to high added value business segments. In addition to complete manufacturing services of OEM products, the company offers an ODM business model to both start-up and established companies that seek product development partnerships.