|Emitents||Rīgas elektromašīnbūves rūpnīca, AS (25340065CF9HB5QZ3Z81)|
|Veids||3.1. Papildu regulētā informācija, kas ir jāatklāj saskaņā ar dalībvalsts tiesību aktiem|
The JSC “Rīgas elektromašīnbūves rūpnīca” (RER) plans to implement the project called “Development of a production line for 25kV AC Electric Train Elecetrical Equipment with asynchronous drive”.
It is planned to purchase the following equipment within the project:
1) Multifunctional machining center with turning and milling function for gears - 425 000 EUR
2) Gear teeth grinding equipment - 703 000 EUR
3) Non-center grinding machines - 82800 EUR
4) Longitudinal turning machine - 145,417 EUR
5) Inventor type spot welding equipment - 30 621 EUR
6) Purchase of test bench components - EUR 612,502.50
The tender procedure for the equipment will be announced by June 30th of 2019.
In addition, within the framework of the project, it is planned to carry out the research and development work necessary for the new product “Electrical equipment fo 25kV AC electric train with asynchronous drives” to be put into production.
The project is being implemented in co-operation with the Central Finance and Contract Agency, as part of the 2nd round of the Support Program “22.214.171.124. Support for the introduction of new products into production ”
The project is scheduled to be completed by 31 December 2020. The total cost of the project is approximately EUR 2 million, of which 35% comes from ERDF funding.