The following decisions were adopted at the annual shareholders meeting of JSC "SAF Tehnika":
- Approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2017/2018;
- Approve the consolidated and separate financial statements of “SAF Tehnika” JSC for financial year 2017/2018 and release the Group`s Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2017/2018;
- Cover the losses of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC incurred in financial year 2017/2018 in the amount of EUR 199 478 (one hundred ninety-nine thousand four hundred seventy-eight euros ) by retained earnings from previous periods. Retain the part of the undivided profit from previous periods in the amount of EUR 2 738 484 (two million seven hundred thirty-eight thousand four hundred eighty-four euros) as retained earnings;
- Appoint “Potapociča un Andersone” Ltd. as the auditor of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC for the financial year 2018/2019 and determine the maximum remuneration for the auditor of the Annual Reports for the financial year 2018/2019 in the amount of EUR 10’000 (ten thousand euro ), excluding taxes set in the legislation. Authorize the Board of the Group to sign the contract with the elected auditor;
- As of November 20, 2018, to recall from the position of member of the Supervisory Council - Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grisans, Ivars Šēnbergs, Aivis Olsteins;
- To elect the Supervisory Council of the joint stock company “SAF Tehnika” for a three-year term in the following composition - Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grišāns, Ivars Šēnbergs, Sanda Šalma, Aira Loite with the beginning of the term of office on November 20, 2018. Voting for all candidates together.
- Authorize the Supervisory Council to perform tasks of the Revision Committee prescribed in legislation.
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Board
+371 67 046 840