Resolutions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of the JSC
‘Siguldas ciltslietu un mākslīgās apsēklošanas stacija’ on 21 April
1. To approve the reports of the Company’s management board and the
supervisory board on the Annual Report for the Year 2016.
2. To approve the Annual Report for the Year 2016.
3. To pay as dividends 63 366.00 EUR from the retained earnings of
850 184.99 EUR carried forward from previous years, which is 0.15
EUR per share. To retain the earnings of the reporting year 85
322.06 EUR. To set 15 May 2017 as the dividend calculation date and
22 May 2017 as the dividend payment date.
4. To discharge the members of the management board, the members of
the supervisory board and the auditor from responsibility for
action in the year 2016 and to resign from bringing claims against
5. To elect certified auditor Vija Dzene (certificate No. 108, V.
Dzenes Audits Ltd, license No. 120) as the auditor. To confirm the
remuneration of 1 600.00 EUR for the auditor for the audit of the
Annual Report for the Year 2017, applicable to VAT under the
6. To elect Inita Bedrīte, Maija Beča, Jekaterina Kreise, Baiba
Mecauce and Maruta Niedrīte in the supervisory board for a
The newly elected member of the supervisory board Baiba Mecauce, a
veterinarian and a holder of 10 304 shares of the company, has been
a project manager at ‘A.Medical’ Ltd. for more than 10
The newly elected member of the supervisory board Maruta Niedrīte,
who holds 8 307 shares of the company, is the chief accountant at
‘Kalsnavas komunālais uzņēmums’ Ltd. since
To approve the remuneration of 150.00 EUR per month to each member
of the supervisory board.
We hereby inform that at the supervisory board’s meeting on 21
April 2017 the chairman of the supervisory board was reelected
Inita Bedrīte, and the deputy chairman of the supervisory board was
reelected Maija Beča.
7. To assign the performing of the functions of the audit committee
to the supervisory board for a three-year term without any
All resolutions approved with the required majority of votes.
The management board of the Joint Stock Company ‘Siguldas
ciltslietu un mākslīgās apsēklošanas stacija’
Manager of the Financial and Accounting department, member of the